[San-Diego-pm] Damian Conway... TONIGHT!

spicy jack elspicyjack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:36:33 PDT 2008

Hi all,

My name is Brian, and I'm the person who is responsible for the
facilities for Damian's talk tonight.

We'll be starting the festivities at 7-ish, so please try to arrive
early.  The building will be secured by the time the meeting starts,
which means that someone will have to badge you in. If you don't think
you'll make it by 7pm but still want to attend, please RSVP to me and
I will give you my cell phone number so you can call me when you
arrive.  You can also RSVP to 'bmanning at qualcomm dot com'.  Please
try to arrive early/ontime however, as I don't want to miss any of
Damian's talk :)

Address for Building Q:

Qualcomm Incorporated
6455 Lusk Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121-2779

The Google Maps shows the center of the lobby, with the big light
green pyramid looking thing in the imagery:

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&q=6455+Lusk+Blvd.+San+Diego+CA+92121

The building is basically at the north-west corner of Pacific Center
Drive and Lusk Blvd.  Parking is free, park where you find a space.

Please feel free to contact me offlist if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Brian