[San-Diego-pm] Meeting in one week!

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Thu May 8 15:58:11 PDT 2008

s/May 8/May 15/

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Bob Kleemann wrote:

> Fellow Perl Mongers,
>
> This is  your normal reminder about our monthly meeting, which has changed
> times from previous months.  Our next meeting will be one week from today,
> Thursday, May 8, at 7 PM.  It will be at the same place as previous meetings,
> Panera Bread on Mira Mesa Blvd by the 15.
>
> I look forward to seeing everyone there.

menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV