[San-Diego-pm] Please announce

Ranjitha Kurup rkurup at rkurup.com
Mon Mar 10 19:31:51 PDT 2008

Mark you calendars!  March Mingle San Diego will be held on Wednesday, March
19th at 5:30 pm at Dave & Buster's.  For more information or to register,
please visit www.marchmingle.com.  We can only accommodate a maximum of 300
so register early!

Organized by the  <http://www.sdcfug.org> San Diego Adobe Developers User
Group, the March Mingle is a technology agnostic event that brings together
developers of all flavors for an annual "Technology Woodstock" or "Ultimate
Geek Happy Hour" for San Diego. Held at Dave and Busters, there are no sales
or technical presentations, just talking shop, trading war stories, and
munching on finger food while relaxing and enjoying the games and
atmosphere. Oh, and did we mention we will have door prizes?

Ranjitha Kurup

Business Development

Emergent Path

IT Evolution in Practice TM

www.emergentpath.com

619-723-7641

cid:F6BB20EB-DF21-45C2-923A-3598B8BA17D7 at sd.cox.net

Specializing in IT strategy, enterprise architecture, enterprise search, and
web application development