[San-Diego-pm] Damian is coming to town!

Mark Schoonover mark.schoonover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:04:07 PDT 2007

On 9/20/07, Chris Grau <chris at chrisgrau.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 11:50:49AM -0700, Bob Kleemann wrote:
> > Damian Conway is coming to town next month.  He's offered to host one
> > of his great seminars for us on either October 3 or 4.
>
> Has a day been settled on yet?  My discussions with various folks on IRC
> tells me that Thursday the 4th would be the better day.  If that's been
> decided, I can go ahead and book the room.  What time are we looking at,
> 7pm 'til whenever?

Chris,

Where on IRC do you guys hang out? My vote would be for Wed, or starting @
7:30 on Thurs. Just tell Damian football practice doesn't end until 7 for
me! He'll understand. :)

--
Mark Schoonover, CMDBA
mark.schoonover at gmail.com
http://marksitblog.blogspot.com
Cell: 619-368-0099

Database Administration * System Engineering * Software Development *