[San-Diego-pm] June Meeting on Monday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jun 7 10:47:48 PDT 2007

Somebody did a good job mentioning the meeting this month:

http://use.perl.org/~cgrau/journal/33453

    It's that time of the month again. Time for the regular gathering of the
    slightly irregular Perl Mongers in San Diego.

    People will begin descending on Panera Bread in Mira Mesa on Monday, 11
    June 2007 at 7:00pm (and generally stay until they've had enough, or
    9:00pm, whichever comes first). We've had a great turnout all year, so
    feel free to join us. You're guaranteed to have a great time. And, if you
    don't, you'll receive a full refund of your membership dues[0]. Directions
    and such can be found on our web site, SanDiego.pm.org.

    Sadly, I won't be able to attend this month's meeting. My day job is
    sending me to Toronto for training. I'll be in our #SanDiego.pm channel on
    Freenode, attending the meeting remotely. Hopefully a few of my camel
    compatriots will keep me up to date on all the happenings.

    [0] Membership dues for the San Diego chapter of the Perl Mongers is $0.00
    per annum.

Happily, I will be there, so come on by.