[San-Diego-pm] Perl Survey 2007

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Thu Jul 26 23:36:43 PDT 2007

The 2007 Perl Survey was plugged during Schwern's lightning talk at
OSCON today.  I've included the announcement from the survey web site.

Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl community
in all its diversity.  No matter what sort of Perl programmer you are,
we'd love to hear from you.

The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org

It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007.  After that, we'll
be reporting on the results and making the data freely available.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone other Perl programmers
you know.

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Kirrily "Skud" Robert