[San-Diego-pm] Meeting tonight!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 9 09:20:49 PDT 2007

Good day folks,

Sorry I forgot to remind everyone last week, but I'm reminding you now.  Today
is the second Monday of July, which means that we've got a meeting tonight.
We'll be meeting at the same place and time as before, the Panera Bread on
Mira Mesa Blvd, right next to I-15 at 7PM.  Let me know if you need help
finding the spot.  I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about tonight, so come and
bring your two-or-so cents to toss into the conversation.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!