[San-Diego-pm] Perl Mongers @ SCALE - Get %50 Off of the registration price!

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:31:11 PST 2007

Fellow Perl Mongers,

We have a couple of news to share with you.

First, as expected, we were approved as an exhibitor for SCALE 6x [1],
we will have few demos at our booth including:

Misterhouse[2], a home automation system written in Perl.
A simple application showing parrot interfacing with the SDL libraries.

Second is that, if you want to attend, it will cost you %50 less, all
you have to do to get the discount is to enter the promotional code
"PMONG" (without quotes) during registration. So take advantage of
this hefty discount and come say hi to us at the Perl Mongers booth
and enjoy a weekend of great technical presentations!

[1] SCALE is the Southern California Linux Expo http://www.socallinuxexpo.com
[2] Misterhouse is http://misterhouse.sourceforge.net

The LA.pm team