[San-Diego-pm] Meeting TONIGHT! New Location!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Aug 13 15:14:05 PDT 2007

Good afternoon fellow Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that we're doing our monthly meeting tonight.  It is
once again at 7PM, but it's in a new location:  We're meeting in the
Auditorium of Building Q at Qualcomm.  You can find the directions and such on
the web page, or you can contact myself or Chris if you need help.
Additionally, if you can, please let Chris or myself know that you are coming,
so that proper amounts of food and or beverages can be provided.  If you
forget to RSVP, don't worry about it, just come anyways.

I hope to see everyone there.