[San-Diego-pm] August Meeting!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Aug 1 15:45:38 PDT 2007

Greetings fellow Mongers,

It's now August, and that means it's time to start planning for our August
meeting, there will be a bunch to chat about this month:

    * Con's: OSCON, ComicCon, DamianCon-way, ThisCon, ThatCon, and maybe
      even INeedToGoToACon-Con

    * People: Who is attending, why are you attending, what do you want for
      attending?

    * Reading: On-line, off-line, in-line, and out-of-line reading.

    * Writing: What are you writing?  What kind of tools are you using?  What
      kind of help do you need?

    * Meetings: Time and places, format and subjects, food and drinks,
      for future meetings.

Speaking of meetings, we're changing the meeting location this month.  We'll
discuss how well the new venue works for us and decide if we would like to
continue at the new facilities.

So bring all of your questions, comments, concerns, ideas, insights,
interests, and imagination to the meeting on August 13, 7PM at Qualcomm's
building Q at 6455 Lusk Blvd., San Diego, CA 92121.  If you can't make it or
need assistance getting to the meeting, please let me know.