[San-Diego-pm] SSI problem

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:01:59 PDT 2007

Hi Joel,

One thing i can think of is replacing your SSI directives with iframes,
something like:

    111111
        <iframe src="/cgi-bin/Pat/Galaxy/DispTopBanner.pl" >
    222222

So you might not  even need SSI activated on your webserver.
I'm assuming DispTopBanner.pl actually outputs a complete html-page.

hope that helps,
Emile