[San-Diego-pm] Oh what fun we are going to have!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Sep 25 18:07:10 PDT 2006

Perl Mongers,

Damian Conway is coming to town one week from tonight!  Come and be ready
to be entertained, amazed, horrified, and perhaps a bit surprised at what
takes place.

Where:
    The San Diego Supercomputer Center
    (Emile, will you please send out directions)
When:
    Monday, October 2, 2006, 7PM till close.

Please send me an RSVP if you plan to come, just so we can make sure to
have enough seats and such.  But just come anyways if you don't, because
I'm certain there will be more than enough room.