[San-Diego-pm] Votes on Damian's Talks?

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Sep 19 15:15:00 PDT 2006

Oh yeah, I should probably nail down the details, shouldn't I...

Monday, October 2nd, from 7PM till he cannot talk anymore, Damian
Conway will be giving us lucky Perl Mongers (and any guests that
would like to show up) one of his famous talks at the San Diego
Supercomputer Center.

Which talk he is planning to give us is a topic that was discussed
at our monthly meeting last week.  Of the topics listed, "Small
Miracles", "Multimethods: Polymorphism Gone Mad", and "Sufficiently
Advanced Technologies" were all ones that seemed interesting to
those in attendance.  Several other talks had some interest, so I
pose the question to all of you, which talk would you like to see?

http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/

Let the voting commence, and let me know if there are any questions.