[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Monday, May 8

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Tue May 9 16:31:55 PDT 2006

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Chris Grau wrote:

> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 02:51:41PM -0700, Menolly wrote:
>> The camel I offer is sufficiently disturbing that its disappearance
>> would not upset me, but I'd be surprised in the restaurant was willing
>> to store it.
>
> I'd be willing to be the Keeper of the Camel (KotC).  I can check with a
> couple of my coworkers to see what the odds are that at least one out of
> the three of us would make it to every meeting.

I can bring it to the next meeting (I'll be there around 8 again),
or we can try to transfer custody earlier.

--
menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV