[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Monday, May 8

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Tue May 9 14:51:41 PDT 2006

The camel I offer is sufficiently disturbing that its disappearance
would not upset me, but I'd be surprised in the restaurant was willing
to store it.

--
menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV