[San-Diego-pm] Finding GD.pm

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Sat Jul 22 00:22:50 PDT 2006

Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC....

I'm installing a program using captcha in a site where they refuse to
install perl modules.

I installed the captcha modules in a subdirectory (authen) of cgi-bin.
It appears that my test program finds them.

But captcha.pm has this line:
use GD;

I placed the GD subdirectory under cgi-bin. However, the GD subdirectory
  (as installed in perl) did not contain GD.pm. It was originally placed
in usr/site/lib. I've copied it in a number of places, and tried a
variety of use lib variations. But GD seems invisible. Yes I've set the
permissions.

I'm flailing.
--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
Email me:         http://fentin.com/me/ContactMe.html