[San-Diego-pm] Textual Analysis

Christopher Hahn christopher.hahn at peregrine.com
Tue May 17 16:09:17 PDT 2005

Fair enough.

I am thinking of computing a "score" based on the number of certain
strings found in a file.

You see, I do not know the exact format that I am looking for....

...but it will likely use certain words, like "agreement" and "license", etc

I know that a "semantic analyzer" is dreamland, but still think that I could
do something useful.

Perhaps I should just dump all of the files onto my desktop and use Google
Desktop search? :^)

Well, garbage in, garbage out!  (but thank you for the time anyhow)