[San-Diego-pm] In town soon... evening meeting (social/present) 19 to 21 Apr?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Mar 30 06:33:34 PST 2005

I'll be in town (working with a client), and available to meet
socially or professionally one of the evenings of 19, 20, or 21 April.

If you can find a room, I can present my "Intro to CGI::Prototype"
talk... or anything else I can do in an hour.  Or, we can just meet up
somewhere.  I'd prefer somewhere along the trolley, since my hotel
will be close to the trolley and I won't have a car.

Any interest?