[San-Diego-pm] March Mingle This Wednesday!!!

Cameron Childress cameronc at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 14 15:44:23 PST 2005

I wanted to make sure everyone in the group got this last reminder.  See you
there!  -Cameron

---
When:       Wed, March 16th, 6:30PM - 10:00PM
Where:      Dave and Busters (map @ marchmingle.com)
Cost:       Free Pool and Finger Food (Cash Bar)
RSVP/Info:  http://www.marchmingle.com
Sponsors:   Macromedia (macromedia.com)
            Robert Half International (rhi.com)
            Booz Allen Hamilton (bah.com)
            Peregrine Systems (peregrine.com)

With more than 100 RSVPs already in, this is not going to be an event you'll
want to miss!  We've got 4 pool tables to enjoy, free finger food, and
plenty of good techie talk with your peers.  We've got a ton of prizes this
year too, including lots of books, software, a free software training class,
dreamweaver extensions and even a billiards cue and poker chip set!

Check out http://www.marchmingle.com for more information and RSVP soon!