[San-Diego-pm] FAQchest

Thierry de Villeneuve thierryv at abac.com
Tue Jan 11 14:17:36 PST 2005

Dear San Diego PERL Mongers

Some may remember of this French SD PERL Monger, unfortunately having
to leave SD in mid 2002. I hope all of you are doing well and I wish
you a happy new year.

I have been archiving SDPM mailing on www.faqchest.com. 2004 was not a
great year. My generous donator of a server and bandwidth had to shut
down his operations for two month around summer. fAQchest got out at
this time. I've been so exited when he called me he was back in
business. Bad things happened later when the main - and only - drive of
FAQchest demonstrated critical weaknesses (I've setup smartmond). We
shut FAQchest down once again, the time to rebuild it with this time
RAID 5. We hope we can recover all areas of the failing drive. I don't
have back up of the 2003 and 2004 years.

In the meantime, I'm not loosing one post of the SDPM mailing list.
It's archived on another system. The feed is luckily on another domain
- at a local SD ISP.

I'll keep you posted on when the archives will be available again on
FAQchest. Soon, I hope.

Best regards,
Thierry

--
Thierry de Villeneuve                                 Aix-En-Provence