[San-Diego-pm] In town soon... evening meeting (social/presen t) 19 to 21 Apr?

Gerry Deckert gerry_deckert at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 17:27:28 PDT 2005

Randal,

   I'm not seeing a lot of feedback for setting up a presentation, so
I'm going to suggest just doing something social.  What area will you
be staying in?  You mentioned being on the Trolley line?  There are a
number of good (mostly Mexican) restaurants in Old Town, such as Casa
de Bandini.  In addition there are a ton of nice restaurants in the
Gaslamp District downtown (though the only place I know well enough to
recommend is Billiard Palace, if you're up for some pool).

   Note:  I've gone to a grand total of one Perl-mongers meeting here,
so if anyone else wants to jump in and suggest something, by all means
do so.

   Regards,

   Gerry