[San-Diego-pm] Operating on files over there

Emile Aben emileaben at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:10:06 CDT 2004

Hi,

change rooted basically means that the webserver has
been setup in such a way that it is only possible to
access a part of the filesystem (the root of the
filesystem was changed).

>From the description it is not clear to me what the
exact problem is.
* Are the files you want to process on the same
machine but in a different website-tree as your
CGI-script?
* Do you have complete control over the machine(s) on
which the files are located, or are we talking about a
hosted setup?

Emile