[San-Diego-pm] Web App Developer/Sys Admin position available

Emile Aben emileaben at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 18:41:51 CDT 2004

The company I work for has Web App Developer positions
available that involve a lot of perl programming. Mail
me your resume if you're interested.

=======
SIPphone, a free SIP-based VoIP service provider from
the founder of Lindows and MP3.com, is looking for two
talented engineers with the ambition and skills to
join our fast growing and aggressive startup.

Qualified candidates will have all or most of the
following skills and experience:
* demonstrated programming experience with scripting
languages such as perl, mod_perl, python and
programming techniques such as OOD/OOP
* demonstrated systems admin experience with Linux,
MySQL and Apache
* demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP
* demonstrated experience with web technologies (HTML,
XML)
* strong troubleshooting and anlytical problem solving
skills
* knowledge of SIP, C/C++, Java are very helpful

Previous startup experience preferred.

Job location is San Diego
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or
other commercial interests
Compensation: $50k-$100k
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this
job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services,
products or commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.