[San-diego-pm] New guy

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 19 13:17:27 CDT 2004

Hi Doug, and welcome to San Diego.  I'm glad you asked about the
meeting tommorow evening.  There is a meeting tommorow at Callahan's in
Mira Mesa (http://www.callahanspub.com/).  It should start about 7PM.
Come on by and introduce yourself.

Everyone who is planning to attend, please RSVP to me and let me know if
you need any help getting there.