[San-Diego-pm] Class::DBI::mysql Questions

Mark Schoonover schoon at amgt.com
Tue Aug 24 15:42:49 CDT 2004

Good Afternoon!

	I'm starting to use Class::DBI::mysql in a few web apps. I'm new to
OO programming in general, but I have a pretty good understanding of how it
works with Perl by going through the camel and alpaca books.

	In going through the Class::DBI::* docs, there is an inflate,
deflate and autoinflate methods. What in the world do they do?? For some
reason I just can't get my brain around what they are supposed to do.

Thanks!

Mark Schoonover
IS Manager
American Geotechnical
(V) 714-685-3900
(F) 714-685-3909

The pessimist says, "This glass is half empty."
The optimist says, "This glass is half full"
The engineer says, "This glass is exactly twice as large as it needs to be."