Meeting Tommorow!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Nov 17 12:51:52 CST 2003

~sdpm~
Hey folks, I forgot to send out a reminder last week, but there is a
meeting tommorow evening.  Same time and place as the last one, 7PM
at the Calahan's on Mira Mesa Blvd.  If you need directions or help
getting there, please let me know.  Also, please let me know if you're
coming so I can get an apporpriately sized table.

See you all tommorow evening.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org