Meet up w/tilly

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Sun May 11 19:25:16 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
Greetings! This is just to announce an informal gathering I'm
trying to organize to meet up with a NY monger/monk who's
coming through the area, Ben Tilly
(http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=26179),
whose troubles have been the subject of a slashdot article
(http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/03/21/0139244&mode=thread),
has been a very helpful and knowledgeable programmer
on perlmonks, and has helped develop some core perl
modules, including Carp and Exporter.

This is purely a social gathering, no presentations, and since I'm
in OC, and I'm also posting this on the LA mailing list, I thought
a good central location would be Santa Ana. Sorry, I know its
a drive for you guys, but please come if you can make it. The
date is tentatively Wednesday, June 18th, 7pm (or later if anyone
really wants to come and wants to push back the time). Oh yeah,
and the place is Santa Ana, at The Olde Ship
(www.theoldeship.com). I hope some of you can make it :-)

-Doug

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org