Meeting Tomorrow (of sorts)

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Tue Jan 7 17:39:00 CST 2003

~sdpm~
I've heard of it, but haven't been to any of their events.
I've got a conflict with the social tonight, but should be able to make
most of the regular meetings now that they aren't on Wednesdays.

   )\._.,--....,'``.         | menolly at mib.org
  /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,.   | http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/
 `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.' fL| Paranoid Cynical Optimist
You would fear me less if you knew me better. --from "The Great
Green Worm", by Marie-Catherine D'Aulnoy, tr. A.S. Byatt

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org