Meeting This Month

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Feb 4 17:47:34 CST 2003

~sdpm~
We are meeting this month on Feb 18th.  It's the day after President's day,
so hopefully it will be easy to remember.  Just in case I'll send out a
reminder on the day of.

We still don't have a location for the meeting, so I'm taking ideas.  Some
possibilities that were floated at the last meeting include the Barnes &
Noble on Mira Mesa by the 15, one of a couple of restaurants along Miramar
or Mira Mesa, or back to the same spot we were in January.  So let me know
where you're interested in meeting and I'll get it set up.

Also, I'm looking for some way to increase attendance at the meetings.
Does anyone have any ideas?  Would hosting it at a location that serves
food and/or alcohol help bring you to the meetings?  How about having
some more interesting discussions than "What are the current problems and
issues facing the group now?"  Perhaps using the group to organize a
full project in Perl?  Let me know how you think we can create a more
active group to learn from and share with.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org