Tied Hashes

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Wed Dec 17 23:21:49 CST 2003

~sdpm~
Driving home from the meeting last night, I had nothing better to do
than think about tied hashes, and another way to implement that
'tied hash as a substitute for a function call' (that's what I'm calling
it anyway :-)

I figure why make a class for just implementing one function; why not
implement a class and pass in the function:

package Tie::Hash::Sub

sub TIEHASH {
  my $class = shift;
  my $sub = shift;