Job Opportunity (fwd)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Dec 9 18:21:34 CST 2003

~sdpm~
Fellow Mongers,

An old acquaintance of mine just let me know that he is currently
looking for Perl programmers.  Contact him directly if you are
interested finding out more.

----- Forwarded message from Samuel Moses <smoses at drjays.com> -----

From: Samuel Moses <smoses at drjays.com>
To: rkleeman at energoncube.net
Subject: Job Opportunity

Hello Bob-

[...]
I am currenly looking for good talent to bring on board here at DrJays.
I was wondering if you had any leads that may fit the bill.  The person
I'm looking for fits the following:

- Extensive experience with Perl (in a CGI context)
- Functional HTML knowledge (w/o use of WYSIWYG tools)
- Strong SQL database knowledge, preferable Oracle
- Good understanding of databases, schemas, and access commands
- Background in e-commerce perferred

One of the major benefits of DrJays is the potential for growth in a
steadily growing e-commerce company.  The work environment is fun and
there's a lot of potential for direct impact on the business.  Let me
know if you have any leads.

Samuel Moses
IT Manager
DrJays.com, Inc.