[dave@dave.org.uk: [pm_groups] looking for speakers for possible Perl Medit cruise (oct 04?)]]

The FAQchest faqchest at abac.com
Tue Aug 19 17:02:03 CDT 2003

Hi San Diego PERL mongers,

Here is Thierry, the French guy who left San Diego (damned recession) a
year ago (I eventually run www.faqchest.com and archive SDPM mailing
list). If anyone of you guys get on this cruise, I'd be more than happy
to meet with you. I live 30 miles from the coast of the Mediterranean.

Cheers,
Thierry

Bob Kleemann wrote:

> ~sdpm~
> If anyone is interested...  And remember, if contact Randall if
> you are interested.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> -----
>
> To: london.pm at london.pm.org
> From: merlyn at stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
> Date: 16 Aug 2003 14:05:22 -0700
>
> Neil Bauman, the Geek Cruise master, asked me to look around to see
> who might be interested in speaking on a Perl Geek Cruise in the
> Mediterranean, probably in October of 2004.  Shorter talks would get
> free onboard accomodation (includes food, room, and taxes), longer
> talks might also merit airfare from Europe (depending on attendance).
>
> If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll put together a list
> for Neil.  Pass this along to other Europe Perl mailing lists, please.
>
> --
> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> --
>   Love is a fire of flaming brandy
>   Upon a crepe suzette
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
> ~sdpm~
>
> The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
> List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
> If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
> you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
> command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
> This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> to contact a human.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org