Meeting this Wednesday (2002-10-16)

Tkil tkil-sdpm at scrye.com
Sat Oct 12 17:27:53 CDT 2002

~sdpm~

Our fearless lizard, the mighty Bob K, is off on a sojourn through
Northern California for the next two weeks.  He's asked his Lackey
(that would be me) to convene the meeting this week.  A few questions
for the list:

1. Will anyone else show up?  Last month's meeting was a bit sparse.

2. Topic?  My initial thought is something like "How to make Data
   Structures -- or at least Maintenance Programmers -- Scream in
   Pain", but I'd be happy to hear alternate suggestions.

3. Alternate meeting mode / location / format?

I apologize for breaking tradition by posting the reminder more than a
day in advance.

t.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org