TPC6 T-shirt idea part II

Bruce Timberlake bruce at brtnet.org
Thu May 16 19:14:40 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
> Has anyone given any thought to the message our code snippet
> should produce? Has anyone run the code (or parsed it by hand?) :)

I ran it last night... after fixing a couple of minor typos in the
original... I like the message; leave it as it is... :)

I've been working on an even more obfuscated block of code (adding in
some cruft - extra functions, strings, etc) to try and have enough
content to form into a "JAPH" itself with the code:

xxxxx   xxx   xxxx  xx xx
   xx  xx xx  xx xx xx xx
   xx  xxxxx  xxxx  xxxxx
x  xx  xx xx  xx    xx xx
 xxx   xx xx  xx    xx xx

What would be the deadline for completing that?

-- bruce
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org