Problem

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Thu Mar 7 17:39:45 CST 2002

~sdpm~
>Your page is generated in XHTML complete with a proper XML
header. Older
>browsers don't do XML, but can handle (ignore) XHTML syntax
changes. Assuming
>you are using cgi.pm, what probably happened is an upgrade to a
later version
>of cgi.pm during the perl 5.6.1 upgrade. From the history of
cgi.pm:

>Version 2.69
>
>   2. CGI.pm now emits XHTML by default. Disable with -no_xhtml.

Alan: That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you
=============================
>P.S. Your http connection shows a perl error occurring:
>
>AWOM.pl: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
>/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/redbird/cgi-bin/AWOM/AWOM.pl
>line 54.

I hope and presume I have solved this one. With three different
browsers on two computers, I can't see this. And I can't see it
with my personal server either. The shebang has -w in all cases.

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864

email: joel at fentin.com                web: fentin.com
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org