Get together tonight at 7PM

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 1 13:37:24 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 07:17:05AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Hooters in fact, will work for me.  Again, for the normal reasons: (1)
> beer, (2) can't get "three mile island" chicken anywhere else, (3) we
> don't have hooters within 2 hours of where I live, and (4) I already
> know where the place is.

OK, I haven't heard any objections or alternate suggestions, so Hooters
downtown tonight, 7PM.  How many people are planning on making it?

> Who knows?  Maybe they'll have another trivia night that we can win
> with google on my cell phone. :)

:-)  That was fun.  Don't miss out this time!

> If anyone on this list is offended by the idea of meeting at hooters,
> I'll listen for an alternative, but I must say that this really is a
> family restaurant with an embarassing name. :)

He is correct, there is nothing wrong with this restaurant for anyone
under 18.  Come on down!

> I'll be online until about 11am.  If there are any changes after that,
> use my phone 503-250-2288... otherwise, I'll be on the 6pm train into
> town to hook up with people at hooters on Market St at 7pm.

See you guys at 7PM.  Come by to eat, drink, or just hang out and talk
about anything (including Perl).  If you need a ride, directions, or
anything else, just let me know.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org