Last Night's Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Dec 19 15:40:48 CST 2002

~sdpm~
Thanks everyone who showed up to last night's meeting.  It was
a small group, but we were able to preview the new webpage that
Joel was working on and help some people with their questions.

For the next monthly meeting a few things are going to change.
First is the date is going to move from the third Wed of the
month to the third Tuesday of the month, meaning Jan 21.  Also,
the location will have to be moved.  TTR was happy to host us for
a while but, for a variety of reasons, they feel that they can no
longer host us.  So if anyone knows of a good meeting place, please
speak up.  If worst comes to worst we might be able to grab a
seat at a local Starbucks with a few laptops and hammer out some
code and questions there.

But before that happens, we are going to have a social gathering.
A chance to gather some people with a common interest, Perl, and
talk about things other than that common interest.  No one has
specified a preference for which day during the first full week
of January to host, so unless someone has a real preference otherwise
I'm going to say Tuesday, January 7, 2003.  If anyone has any comments
about that date, it'll be set in stone begining next week, so speak
now.  The location will be the Elephant Bar in Rancho Bernardo.  Full
information will come out early next week.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season, and may it last
throughout next year.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org