Missing Manuals

Mark Steele msteele at toppanelectronics.com
Tue Dec 3 11:15:49 CST 2002

~sdpm~
I was at the last meeting (the guy who was asking all the
XML questions) and I brought a friend (his first meeting).

Walked by the projector, didn't notice the book but then
again weren't looking for it either. I remember all of us
talking about the resolution of the projector but didn't
see anyone picking up a book.

I would sure hate to think anyone at that meeting would take
a book, hell, most of those people could WRITE an 'Intermediate
Perl Programming' book on their own...

Mark

> ~sdpm~
> Fellow Perl Mongers,
>
> At the last meeting some manuals were taken from TTR.  The
> manuals were
> labeled as 'Intermediate Perl Programming' and should have
> been sitting
> under the projector.  If anyone saw them, please speak up.
> If anyone took
> them, please let me know.  The fine folks at TTR would like
> their manuals
> back.
> ~sdpm~
~sdpm~