in your town tonight through thursday

KILNA kilna at kilna.com
Tue Apr 30 06:12:22 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
There's a "Gaslamp Quarter" exit...  I think that lets you off I'd guess 6
or so blocks south and west of the Hooters (much more south than
west).  You'll have to transfer from one line to the other
though...  relevant information can be found at the following URL:

http://www.sdcommute.com/service/trolleymap.htm

A quick glance at the schedule shows 40+ mins to get to the transfer point
at downtown, so I'd guess an hour for the whole trip.  Might be worth it to
take a cab (at least on the way back, I personally wouldn't recommend
riding the trolley to San Ysidro late at night after drinking)

At 10:38 PM 4/29/2002, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>~sdpm~
>
>Bob> Sounds like an opportunity to eat, drink, and be perl-y  ;-)
>Bob> Unless I hear otherwise, shall we assume Randall's favorite on
>Bob> Tuesday around 7PM, Hooters downtown?
>
>Works for me.  How do I get there without a car from San Ysidro?  I
>presume this cool little trolley thing will get me near downtown in
>roughly a half hour from the TJ stop (which I walk by every day :).
>Is there a stop that's walking distance (up to a mile) from Hooters?
>
>--
>Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
><merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
>Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
>See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!
>~sdpm~
>
>The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
>List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
>If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
>you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
>command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
>If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
>(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
>list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
>This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
>to contact a human.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org