in your town tonight through thursday

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Apr 28 09:25:22 CDT 2002

~sdpm~

I'm arriving about 5pm today, leaving thursday morning on a cruise
ship (www.geekcruises.com).  If there's any interest in getting a
group together for an ad hoc meeting, let me know.  Tuesday evening
would work best, as it's the least loaded so far.

I'm staying at some cheap to-be-determined motel at the border, as
I'll probably be spending much of my social time hanging out in TJ.
Lemme know if you want to do that as well.  I'll have email via 28.8
except for tonight...so if you want to hook up with me tonight (in
TJ), call me at 503-250-2288 before 5pm and I'll call back when I
land.

Hope to see at least a few of you!

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org