Phoenix Perl writer wants advice on relocating to San Diego

Titmas Eric etitmas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 11:37:20 CST 2002

~sdpm~
Hi San Diego Perl Mongers.

Looking for advice on getting back to San Diego.
I graduated from U.C.S.D. in 1980 and I'm now
in the Phoenix area. I've been writing Perl
heavily for 4 years or so. It's fun!

My background is engineering application development
and CAD development in semiconductors. Unix
workstations, Perl, C, C++. I'm willing to change
industries.

If any of you have any advice, contacts, etc. I'd
be very happy to talk with you.

Regards,
Eric Titmas

=====