uploading

Joel Fentin joel at cts.com
Wed May 16 15:45:34 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
> > The following is a bare bones program that works in the laptop with a
> > personal server. It doesn't work when placed at the host. It can find
the
> > source file, but can't seem to send it.
>
> no use strict, and no checking after operations on files and stuff...
also,
> it's hard to tell what's wrong if you don't give us any error messages...

I told you it was bare bones. There are no error messages. As far as I can
tell, there are no errors. I will add error handling and use strict. The
file is opened at the server in the correct directory, and it's size is 0.
==================
> does this line:
> 	> print "--$filename--<br><br>";
> get printed in the browser?

Yes! If the file is called Joel.jpg and it's in the root directory, this is
displayed:
--C:\Joel.jpg--

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864

email: joel at fentin.com     web: Fentin.com

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org