Homepage

cabney cabney at cyberpass.net
Wed May 16 06:16:06 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
On Wed, 16 May 2001, Bob Kleemann wrote:

> It's looking like we have a virus here, text of the attachment:

Can anyone tell me what it's doing? (I get dizzy reading VB)

Uh, here you can look at it with this:

=8<====
#! /usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;

my ( $OutLookVirusF, $bad_by_definition, $yehrite );

$OutLookVirusF = shift;

die "File not found\n" unless -f $OutLookVirusF;

open V, "< $OutLookVirusF" or die ("problem opening $OutLookVirusF: $!\n");

while ( <V> )
{
	my $line = $_;
	if ( $line =~ /Execute DeCode/i ) {
		my ( $pre, $post );
		$line =~ /^(.*)"(.*)"(.*)$/;
		($pre, $yehrite, $post) = ($1,$2,$3);
		$bad_by_definition .= "${pre}__ICKENC__${post}";
	} else {
		$bad_by_definition .= $_;
	}
}

close V, or die ("problem closing $OutLookVirusF: $!\n");

$yehrite = pack "C*", map {
	($_==15) ? 10 :
	($_==16) ? 13 :
	($_==17) ? 32 :
	($_==18) ? 9  :
	$_-2
	} unpack "C*", $yehrite;

$bad_by_definition =~ s/__ICKENC__/\'$yehrite\'/;

print $bad_by_definition;
=8<====

CA
--