Message from O'Reilly (fwd)

cabney cabney at cyberpass.net
Mon May 7 13:21:36 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
On Mon, 7 May 2001, Douglas Wilson wrote:
> Bob Kleemann wrote:

> > What do you guys think?  Should we promote the convention for them, or
> > should we say no?  I don'thave any personal objections, but I was curious
> > if anyone else had anything to say about it?
>
> Not that I really have any say, but I'd say yes for a free (or even
> severely discounted) registration for the conference and/or classes.
> Otherwise, I have no objections either, but I'd sure lean towards
> 'yes' for passes to the conference ... :)

I think this one's pretty cool, too... not that I have any more say over
what might be done.

You could raffle it off or give it to a volunteer or something nice
like that. :)

CA
--
PGP PK: http://www.cyberpass.net/~cabney/public.key
PK fingerprint: E3 69 7B 8E AF 07 40 2F  BD 29 D4 12 6B BB B6 AE

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org