Hey, we're in SD this saturday night

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Fri Mar 9 12:47:41 CST 2001

~sdpm~
On 9 Mar 2001, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> ~sdpm~
>
> Garrett> Let's not forget Downtown and PB, for the real partying...
> Garrett> booz and women :)--
>
> What's PB?

Pacific Beach.  It's where the college crowds like to hang out.  Several
Bars, Night Clubs, Coffee Houses, and the like in that area.
Downtown/Gaslamp is more of an upscale area.

> So, in absence of a much better plan, I'll see you all in the lobby at:
>
>     QUALITY INN AIRPORT-SEA WORLD
>     2901 NIMITZ BLVD
>
> at 6:30pm on saturday, and we can caravan from there.  (Yeah, a cheap

A plan is formed.  Everyone can now mark their calendars.  If anyone is
planning to show up late, email me ahead of time and I'll send you my cell
number.  You can call me when you're planning to join us and I can tell
you where we are.
 _ _ _
 Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
 http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/