Hey, we're in SD this saturday night

Florez, Nestor nestor.florez at intel.com
Fri Mar 9 10:21:02 CST 2001

~sdpm~

Randal,

The places to avoid in TJ are the small streets that are not well lit.  Stay
in the main avenidas, like Revolucion and there some awesome nightclubs.  If
there is a long line to get in, do not be shy, ask for the manager or owner
and tell them that you are Randal and you are visiting for the weekend and
that you are a computer god and they might let you in. I am not kidding
about this.   Besides the bars of TJ, you can always go to Rosarito, which
is only about 35 minutes from the border and go to "Papas and Beer".  That
is the place to party.  This bar has an indoor Volleyball field and if you
are at the bar, be aware that the ball sometime makes its way into the bar.
Of course if the weather is shitty then don't go.

Good Luck,