T-shirts

Anthony Kilna anthony at zoovy.com
Mon Jun 25 15:35:25 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
Well, if we want to really date it (down to the second) and prove our immense geektitude, we could use the unix datetime int of the start of the show.  :)

Anthony Kilna - anthony at zoovy.com - 1-877-966-8948 x112

>>> Bruce Timberlake <bruce at brtnet.org> 06/25/01 01:17PM >>>
~sdpm~
Chris Radcliff wrote:

 > ~sdpm~
 >
 > Hello all,
 >
 > I'm about to mock up a quick t-shirt design, so I'm wondering if we
 > have consensus about the text on the shirt. Since consensus is so
 > important, I've enclosed my own version of the shirt code, which is
 >  completely incompatible with other versions. :) jalph.pl would go
 > on the front, and SanDiego.pm would go on the back. (BTW, I've
 > checked the code. It runs.)
 >
 > Over the next 24 hours, could everyone post their
 > vote/choice/thought to the list, so Bobby can tabulate them and mix
 >  them and shake them and come up with the final text? Whatever gets
 >  chosen goes on the first mock-up.

Looks great to me!!  Maybe "date" it by making "Conference => 'Open
Source 2001'" or something...

Other than that, looks good to me.  Let me know if you need any image
work (Photoshop/Gimp/etc)...

-- Bruce

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org