Question/problem

Joel Fentin joel at cts.com
Fri Jul 20 10:47:06 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
The following snippet is to stick around until rl = 0. It lies and passes
through even though rl = 1. I've tried many ways to do this. They all lie.

At the meeting, someone suggested FINISH. I have not found a way to use
FINISH that doesn't bomb.
==========================

  my ($rv);
  $dbh->do("UPDATE $TableName SET rl = 0 WHERE ID = $ID");#reset rl
  do
    {
    $rv = $dbh->selectrow_array("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM $TableName WHERE ID =
$ID AND !rl");# examine rl
    }
  until $rv;
  }

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864

email: joel at fentin.com     web: Fentin.com

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org