Stepped in a pile of shirt (webmail woes).

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jul 19 13:36:31 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Chris Radcliff wrote:

> ~sdpm~
>
> Kudos to Anthony! That's one great-looking shirt.

Agreed!

> Count me in for one.

Me too!

> 5. I'll hand out the shirts at the Perl Conference before Larry's State
> of the Onion speech. Larry's speech is at 7pm on Tuesday the 24th, so we
> should meet between 6pm and 6:30pm in front of the O'Reilly book booth.
> It'll be hard to miss, and I'll be wearing my keen JALPH shirt.

For everyone's knowledge, we are planning all meetings to begin at the
O'Reilly book booth.  Since different people are attending on different
days, just pick a time and meet there.  I propose that there be a general
12-noon meet there everyday for any Perl Mongers that are interested in
getting lunch together.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org