Meeting tommorow

Anthony Kilna anthony at zoovy.com
Tue Jul 17 21:00:51 CDT 2001

~sdpm~

I wish I could come but I'm having my wisdom teeth removed in the morning.  :(  I'll be at the perl conference on Monday though.

Anthony Kilna - anthony at zoovy.com - 1-877-966-8948 x112

>>> Bob Kleemann <rkleeman at energoncube.net> 07/17/01 04:55PM >>>
~sdpm~
Just a reminder there is a meeting tommorow.  Winners of the t-shirt
design contest will be revealed (get your entries in quickly, as currently
we only have 1.5 entries).  We will also discuss the upcoming Perl
Conference next week and converse about any other topics that come up
(problems, solutions, etc).

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org